Today I have one good thing and one bad thing to share. Here goes:
Happy day after Thanksgiving! Okay, so sorry, I wasn't able to blog yesterday because it was so crazy getting the Thanksgiving lunch (and leftover dinner) ready. But it was pretty much worth it! That Thanksgiving lunch was sure.... just yum! We had some sweet potatoes, turkey, Cranberry sauce, broccoli and rice, jello salad, and NOT just pumpkin pie, but coconut cream pie (me and daddy's favorite to make). So, if you ask me, my Thanksgiving went pretty well. I'm actually quite glad of that, too!
But here's the bad thing: on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving, our dog, Grindel had to be put down. If any of you reading this are on face book, dad has a little quote about it, you know, if you want to get more details. Right now we're pretty much okay, but Grindel will always be in our hearts. And if you were one of the people that feel "so so sorry!" for us, or "that happened to me, too" well, thank you! I love that sympathy!
Well, I'm just chillin', and life is bitter sweet. I think I like that, too.
- Janae
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment