SUMMERTIME!!!!

Hi there! Hope you're enjoying sweet, sunny Summer! Have a blessed season!

Followers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hey!
We have been real busy today: Janae and my mother had to work something about missing grades out with the teacher, and we also had a dentist appointment. And about the dentist... I honestly will tell you that I am a MAJOR WORRYWART, so I was a little worried about the dentist. Eventually, I stepped up to the plate, was brave, and said I would go first. The dentists were really nice and I realized I had nothing to worry about. Here I am, home with no cavities, when I thought I couldn't make it through the day. This shows you God at work. Amazing. Yes, amazing. Yet so true, and that, everyone, is the message on the blog for the day: "Bravery is the best harmony, for it shows courage, belief, (and relief!), plus the awe of courage to stop worrying and change your life."- (AS QUOTED BY HOPE)
Anyways, hope my other days go well and I can look back at my worry and bravery saying.
-HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment