SUMMERTIME!!!!

Hi there! Hope you're enjoying sweet, sunny Summer! Have a blessed season!

Followers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

TODAY, A GOOD DAY

Today was a pretty good day. I woke up this morning being a little bit of a couch potato, in which because I watched one and a half movies. Hope was at her horseback riding lesson, and mom was in bed. By the time I went to wake up mom, it was about the time that Hope would be ending her lesson! Mom said we could go shopping for Jewels, our seven month old puppy, but we had to wait until Hope came back. I got ready, and also, I had some spare time to make daddy a grilled ham and cheese sandwich all by myself. (I was actually really proud of myself, for using the oven and all! (: But who wouldn't be? I'm only ten.) Then, grandma called and asked if we could come over and decorate gingerbread cookies with her. Mom said yes, and told her we would just be a little late because of the shopping. We headed out the door, got to PetSmart, and headed in that door. Some of the time we spent shopping for toys. Jewels got a chuck it toy, a PetSmart long dog, a brush glove, and some puppy pack nylabones. And most of the time we went looking for her bed. The thing was, Jewels only wanted the EXPENSIVE and BIG beds. Mom tried to get her a cute cheetah print fluff pillow bed, but Jewels only showed some interest to that. The bed that Jewels liked the most was the orthopedic one. It had green sides, fluff on top, and a soft, but not chunky middle. We ended up buying that one.
After that we headed to Grandma's. Papa had been sick for a while, so we wanted to come see him and comfort Grandma. But Grandma- she is just SOOOO nice! Icing gingerbread cookies would be really fun, and it was. I have always thought that if someone gives you a gift that involves making something, you should give that something to them. So, this time I did my first two gingerbread dressed up as Grandma and Papa. They looked really super cute! We ate some dinner from Rome's Pizza, and it turned out being that type of night where you don't want to leave.
Now- it must be something magical about the elderly- but I feel really happy. That's all I'm gonna say. (:
Best of wishes- especially to friends and family reading this-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment