Merry December! Merry December!
OK. Since it's not Christmas just yet.... I can still say Merry December!
Anyways, I haven't blogged in like, a year! Or, at least it sure feels like that. But ever since Thanksgiving, things have been sooo busy! #1. Just the quick Christmas rush! #2. We're having to go and do SOOO many Christmas parties, you wouldn't believe me if I told you how many there are! #3. Grandpa was very sick this past week... on Tuesday morning he passed away.
For all of you reading this, I think you might know how everyone feels at this point. Just numb from all the hurrying and bustling to get the funeral done. Today is the Rosary, tomorrow the funeral and reception will be held. So, today, we're just taking the chance of skipping school, which we would actually be going on a field trip with our school choir. And that brings me to so many other things! Choir field trips, family receptions, and so much other things!
AND I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS.
I can't really say anything, else, 'cause I'm just saving all this good Christmas stuff for the super- special Christmas blog!!!!!! Oh yeah, we're going that far!!!!
Janae
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment