Okay, I'm sooo sorry about not writing about Christmas! It's already New Years Eve, and I still haven't told you about Christmas.
Christmas has been pretty good, even though it's the first one without grandpa.At least the whole family is around, so every thing's really good. And a lot of people turned up at our little "Christmas Thing". Hope and I were very happy about all the gifts we got, and I was happy to give away some of my own homemade presents. The biggest gifts, though, were soo much fun. One of those presents was a Wii game, because we got a Wii last year. The game was called, "Just Dance". It was really fun. For those of you that don't know about "Just Dance" it's a game where there's a dancer doing moves on the screen and you have to copy them.
The other gift was a trampoline. A trampoline!!! Hope and I have always wanted those!
And there were many others great presents, too, but those were the ones I was REALLY impressed with.
Then, if any of you reading this live in San Antonio,you might know about the Majestic Theater. (It's a big theater downtown) So, on Tuesday night, we went there to watch "The Lion King". That was pretty cool, and I loved all the actors. They did such a good job! The funny thing was, our music teacher, Mr.Halverson, was ushering there!
Well, today we're just getting ready for New Years Eve, and I hope it goes well! I also hope all your Christmases went good, too.
Gotta go, but there will be more blogging tomorrow!
Wish me luck,
Janae
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment