SUMMERTIME!!!!

Hi there! Hope you're enjoying sweet, sunny Summer! Have a blessed season!

Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

TAKS Writing-You Really Gotta Not Love It!

Hello, Hope here. I've got a special report... the TAKS writing is so much FUN!
OF COURSE, you know how sarcastic I am being about this. So facetious!
I normally love writing, but when you rush an author, you're rushing a best-selling story. (You really don't want to do this.) Why you may ask why I'm saying this is because... I'll spit it all out:
Our teachers are making us do a different writing topic each week, and they only give us about two days to finish the whole entire composition. (They really, really, really, really, really, really want us to ace this test; it's on March 3, I think. I know it's sometime in March.)
This is very annoying. And on the real TAKS test, we have less than a day to finish a whole composition. It's hard to write a great story when you have a short time to do it. If you live in Texas and/or know about the TAKS test, it's pretty harsh. You take everything you've learned to put into a test or two or three.
I hope you understand how I feel, but if you have any more advice for me, please send it in! I need all the help I can get for not going insane over this test!
(P.S. This year's school theme is "Riding the Waves to Sucess". I think that it's more like the wave of the TAKS test is washing way over me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment