Tuesday, February 9, 2010
RODEO, HERE WE COME!
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been able to blog in a little while! But lately, I have been super busy. As you may know, it's about time for the rodeo to be happening. Well, just last Sunday, our whole family was able to go to the rodeo. There, a lot of things happened, and we even got to see a concert by Selena Gomez!!! It was AMAZING! The first thing I did last Sunday was I woke up. Since that day was a Sunday, we had to go to church. And of course, since the rodeo was a 1:00 P.M., we had to go to the earlier church service, but it wasn't that bad at all. Then, we left super quickly, to make s 2 hours early to the show. You see, last year, we were so late to the rodeo, so we ended up missing the first part of the show. So, this year, Dad made us leave early to get to the show. And by the time we got to the parking lot to the rodeo, there was still and hour and 30 minutes before the rodeo. So, we basically just walked along the fair grounds until the show started. Soon, it was time for the rodeo to begin. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! I have to say, my favorite part was barrel racing. But I loved all of the rodeo, too. Everything was amazing! Blog you Later, Janae
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment