SUMMERTIME!!!!

Hi there! Hope you're enjoying sweet, sunny Summer! Have a blessed season!

Followers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Hope and Horses



You have got to love this picture! In the Irons Equestrian Center is an amzing barn, and I couldn't ask to be anywhere else. In the picture is one of the barn's amazing horses, Sizzle, who is a pure running quarter horse. Sizzle's show name and full name is Sizzle On By.
I've ridden Sizzle before, but most of the time I ride Grey Royal "Royal".
Here are some of the other horses I've ridden:
Grey Royal "Royal"
Sizzle On By "Sizzle"
Mezmorize "Mez" "Muchi"
T.P. Louis L'Amor "T.P."
When it comes to horses, truly all you need is love!
Look at the picture of Miss M! Obviously, she isn't too fond of the blue posicles!
Hope this brightened your day! I LOVE HORSES!
GO HORSES,
WHACK THE TAKS,
HAVE A GREAT DAY,
HOPE

3 comments:

  1. FYI: Miss M and the blue popsicle is the first picture, Sizzle and riding friend, Maddie, are in the second picture.
    THNX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, guys! Hope here just making sure that y'all are keeping in with my special worry and bravery quote:
    "Bravery is the best harmony, for it shows courage, belief, (and relief!), plus the awe of courage to stop worrying and change your life."
    Make your own quote today and post it as a comment!
    -HOPE

    ReplyDelete