SUMMERTIME!!!!

Hi there! Hope you're enjoying sweet, sunny Summer! Have a blessed season!

Followers

Monday, March 1, 2010

ANYONE FOR BIKING??????

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to blog lately. If you know what I mean, life can get a little too crazy, and that's kind of where I'm at right now. The TAKS (Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills) Writing test is coming up this Wednesday (that's in only about 2 days!), and I'm pretty nervous about that. I mean, normally I would be laid back about these tests, since I've technically been a straight A student all my life. But, I don't know, I'm still just a little nervous. Hopefully, I'll be able to get through that test. It would make my life a lot easier.
But while my life is a little busy, on the other hand, yesterday, I got a break from my crazy life. You see, over the weekend, I finally taught myself, with the help of mom and dad, to ride my bike. So, ever since I finally noticed I could ACTUALLY ride, I was super excited. I think I rode my bike more than like, 3 hours. I don't really know exactly how much I rode, but it was a lot. So, on Sunday, Hope and I had our friends Natalie (you've heard about her in earlier stories) and Sarah over to ride our bikes with us. Hope was still learning how to ride yesterday, and she still is today, but we still had a fun time. I think Hope's almost to the point where she can ride her bike, and she just needs to practice. Yesterday, we went through the loop in our neighborhood, then kept going around it until it had been about an hour. It was really fun!
So, the overall experience of the weekend was pretty good. The only problem was, after I OFFICIALLY rode my bike for the first time, I got a little sore on my legs. But now, my legs don't hurt a ALL! It's been great finally getting to ride my bike, and I can't wait to do it again.
Love,
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment