Well, you know me... I love having guest stars on our blog page! You all know Natalie, my good friend, but now it is time to meet my grandmother, or as we call her "Granny."
Granny is really nice and funny and she never ever doesn't smile. Granny ALWAYS smiles. She's awesome, of course. I mean, what person that smiles all the time wouldn't be?
Well, you know how we visited Granny with the alpaca babies and mothers and fathers, right? Well, now we hope to visit them again on our Spring Break.
So I am on Spring Break now, (no school tomorrow), and I am here with Granny while Janae is sick at home. (More on that later.)
Anyways, Granny is there anything you want to say to our blogger world?
"We're happy to have Hope with us-for a few days."
Anything else?
"We're hoping for good weather while she's here this week."
Anything else?
"That's it."
So, Granny's awesome. WE LOVE HER!!!!!
And, remember to go out and give your grandmother a hug. (Unless she's out of state.)
Alright, blog y'all later!
Hope
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you guys enjoy Granny?
ReplyDeleteWhoo!
Let's give a big "Get Well Soon" to Janae.
1, 2, 3!
"GET WELL SOON JANAE!"
Keep Janae in your prayers as she heals through her tummy aching sickness.
-Hope