Hey bloggers! Man, it has been such a LONG time since Hope and I have blogged! The thing is, our life has been soo busy. Our last TAKS tests have even flown on by. (And yes, the TAKS did go well!) Fiesta, TAKS Season, Field trips, and more have already passed, and we haven't even blogged about all opf those yet! Of course, if I could, I would catch you up with the whole story of all of those on this one post, but I unfortunately can't. That would just be WAY to long of a post. I'll just do I brief summary of all the things that happened while we weren't able to blog.
First, the TAKS test:
We had our last TAKS tests about a week ago. Math was first on April 27, then Reading second on April 28. The math went really well, and so did the reading. I hope that all of my TAKS tests get an 100 percent grade. Those won't come out until two weeks before the last day of school, but I'll keep you posted.
Second, the Fiesta Fandango at out school:
As you may know, Fiesta just passed by about two weeks ago. Every year, our school hosts a Fiesta Fandango at our school, which is a whole fiesta party for all of the grades. Normally, it is held outside at the school. But that day it ended up raining right at the time our fiesta fandango was scheduled. A lot of kids were upset, but after an about fifteen minute talk about how we were so lucky we were actually getting our Fiesta Fandango, only inside, from my teacher, the kids brightened up. Then things turned out really well for the Fiesta Fandango, even though it was inside.
Third, Patrols:
Each year at our school, Hope and Me's P.E. teachers choose kids to help the school with things such as: greeting kids when they walk through the doors, monitoring the hallway, and even patrolling the gym area where kids sit and wait until their teachers come and get them. The kids that got chosen to do this stuff were called patrols. And guess what? Hope and I got chosen to do Patrols! This Monday was when we first started. I'm a greeter, so I open car doors and say "Good morning!" and then, after the kid gets out of the car, "Have a nice day!". it's been going well for Hope,too, who's been patrolling the gym.
So yes, a lot of stuff has happened, like our G.T. field trip that we had yesterday. We got to go to UTSA and see different things. This Saturday we will be doing yet another thing, The Mother Daughter Tea at our church. But I'll blog about that after it actually happens!
Blog you soon,
Janae
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment