Man! Time has flown by super fast! It's already February 13, the day before Valentine's Day, and I think every blogger right now is quite busy, even Hope and I.
Just yesterday was Mom's birthday, which was February 12. She's been really excited. At the same time, she's also kind of upset about the age that she's turning: 50. So, yesterday we threw her a little birthday party for just Dad, Hope, Grandma, and I to be at. This little party ended up being held at 8:30 p.m., and all the way to 10:00 p.m. for my sister and I, but the adults stayed up later to watch the winter Olympics. Now, if you were wondering why this party was held soo late, well, there's a lot of reasons.
First of all, it just happened to be that yesterday not wasn't ONLY my mom's birthday, but it was also the same date as the Daddy and Daughter dance at our church. So, we had to go to that while Mom went out to eat with my grandma. But Daddy, Hope and I went to HuHot, the Mongolian grill right by our church, UUMC. The food was great! Hope and I booth had some noodles and cheese, which was basically mac and cheese. And Daddy had some kind of stir fry dish. After we after, we went to the dance.
The Daddy and Daughter dance was awesome! The whole church gym was decked out with lights. Hope and I even saw a friend from our school there, and her name is Carsyn. Then, we also got pictures taken of us when we were all dressed up. After that, we went back home to have the party.
Overall, last night went very well. I hope you had a great weekend, too. And, I got to get going, but, the last thing I want to say is HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment