SUMMERTIME!!!!

Hi there! Hope you're enjoying sweet, sunny Summer! Have a blessed season!

Followers

Friday, January 8, 2010

Hey ya'll!
Hope here telling you all about our (well, my) newest feature on the blog. We (well, I) will be starting to post new quotes, tips, jokes, fun stuff, etc. of the day on the page. So, why not start today?
TODAY'S QUOTE:
"Never let anyone tell you what your future will be, because that's only YOUR choice." -Hope

DAILY TIP:
Be sure to remember to call your friends whenever you need help. A true friend is always there for you, so YOU be sure to help your fellow friends by always being there.
BONUS: STORY BEHIND TODAY'S TIP:
I have a bonus today, the story behind today's tip.
Well, today we were viewing book reports, and my teacher had told us to underline and capitalize titles of books, and I knew what she was saying, except I didn't know what she wanted us to underline and capitalize titles on. Plus, I forgot about it later. So, later, my teacher told us about how she told us to capitalize and underline, well, she read out everyone who did, and said that people who didn't underline and capitalize titles were going to get five points off. I was one of those people, and I'm a self perfectionist, and I got real hard on myself about not doing it. Later at lunch, I always go up to Janae, and talk to her. But the teacher who supervises at lunch was like, having her baby now (she was pregnant), so there was a substitute at lunch. I was telling Janae about what my teacher had done, an I see the sub coming down the aisle. I tell Janae I have to go, but she calls me back. Then, the sub says, "Find your seat, young lady." I hate it when that happens! So I go back to my seat, and I try to hold it back, but I let it out and cry. My friend Natalie asks me what's wrong, and I tell her about the teacher and the -5 points and the sub. She starts to sing "Cheer up, Charlie" from the movie Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and tells me other stuff to cheer me up. My other friends pitch in. And by the end of the day, I remembered not to sweat the small stuff and found out that my teacher was really nice and would be nice to me and some other girls about the title thing. I found out that I could always trust my friends. And if you're reading this like a loyal friend does, to Natalie, THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
Twenty-five blog cheers for Natalie everyone!
She's our model for the day!
So ask a friend like Natalie for help today, and get ready for more blog updates and tidbits, and DAILY BONUSES!!!!
-HOPE
Have a great Friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. For my little blog viewers, be sure to look at the Jewels's New Years Pictures! -HOPE

    ReplyDelete