SUMMERTIME!!!!

Hi there! Hope you're enjoying sweet, sunny Summer! Have a blessed season!

Followers

Friday, July 22, 2011

NEW! NEW! NEW!

Hey guys!!! Wow! Our Summer has been sooo super busy! I can't wait to tell you what we've been up to!
Lately, we have been trying a lot of new things. We just finished our first week out of two weeks full of theater camp! This theater camp is sooo much fun, and we've been doing it for four years now. Hope and I brought a friend along with us, Natalie, to the camp. It has been a lot of fun not only being friends but being official castmates!!
Along with that news, Hope and I have some even bigger news to share. We just made another blog! This blog talks about our team, Mission Maturity, for the March of Dimes. We made this blog so people who donate to us can know what's up and see what we have achieved. We hope you check it out!
Wish us luck with our March of Dimes team and our drama camp!
-Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment