SUMMERTIME!!!!

Hi there! Hope you're enjoying sweet, sunny Summer! Have a blessed season!

Followers

Monday, July 11, 2011

This is the Life: Adoption Video

So, if you just clicked onto the blog, I'm sure you probably noticed the latest post on an Adoption video under this post. You might be thinking, "What? Since when did Hope and Janae have an adopted brother or sister?" Well...don't think that. But do think that this family's video here has an amazing story in it. Meet the B Family. We don't know them personally, we've never shook their hands, we've never talked to them. But we did learn their amazing story by looking at their blog. We found their blog one day, and just happened to see a tab on the blog labeled "Our Ethiopia Adoption Story". We checked it out and it turns out that the B family has three little girls-and one of them is adopted from Ethiopia. We also saw this heart-touching video of them bringing home thier little baby girl from Ethiopia. It touched our hearts, especially when we found out that the family totally listened to God throughout the whole experience. Talk about a phenomenal family! And, yes, I did say phenomenal!
Now, I had remembered seeing a little note in the adoption video post saying that it would be fine with the B family if other people re-posted the video on their blogs. So, today after looking at the blog again today, I thought, "I should really re-post that video." And so I did. The post below has the link to it, and I'd totally recommend watching it...it will touch your heart and make your day just like it did to Janae and me.
Janae and I admire and are inspired by this family...and we hope you take the time to watch this video and that you'll feel the same way. It will truly make your day.
-Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment