As you may have remembered from our last blog, Hope and I just finished doing our Church Drama Camp. It was so much fun doing the performance! My guitar teacher even came! And, out of all the plays I've been in, I think this one, "The Jungle Book" , was the best of them all!
So now, as our last summer camp, Hope and I are doing another Drama Camp at a different theater. We'll be putting on the play "Night at the Wax Museum" TONIGHT!!!!!!! It's super exciting, but at the same time, super nerve-racking! In the play, Hope plays Julene, an old lady who owns the Wax Museum, and I play Jolene, Julene's twin sister, who also owns the Wax Museum. Over the past two weeks, Hope, our friends Natalie and Marisa, and I along with other campers have been working hard to get the play put together. And it's all leading up to three performances: Tonight, Tomorrow night, and Sunday afternoon. So far, the play progress has been well, with only a few mistakes happening throughout the play. Hopefully, all will go well tonight!!!
Here are some pictures from our last Drama Camp:
In my scene's Rehearsal Room!
In Hope's scene's Rehearsal Room!
My Ultimate "Shere Khan" Performance!!!
Hope saying her first lines!
Hope and I right after the play ended. My comment was "It's the end? Already?"
With the Grandparents!
With Kyle, my guitar teacher!
Camp friends!!!
So considering how well Hope and I's last play went, I have a feeling that this next play will be great!
Wish me luck,
Janae M.
No comments:
Post a Comment