SUMMERTIME!!!!

Hi there! Hope you're enjoying sweet, sunny Summer! Have a blessed season!

Followers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

BACK TO SCHOOL!!! (and a few other things!!!!)

Hello! Hope here! Sorry we haven't updated lately, I mean, I'm sorry I haven't updated lately! It's good to be back on the Blog again.
First things first: back to school. My teacher is Mrs. Silberschlag, and Janae's is Mrs. Frans. They are both amazing teachers! we have actually started to switch for science and social studies classes, which means my whole class goes to social studies class before lunch with Mrs. Frans. Mrs. Frans class, before lunch, comes to my teacher for science. We will switch for math and reading on October 18 (as word has it). More on that soon!
Another thing is my schooling show (small horse show for riding students at a riding school). I won a first place ribbon/trophy and a second place ribbon. I'm so excited, not just about the ribbons, but that I was advanced to Training Level! I've been testing on Intro level for a while, but now I advanced to Training! Yay!
And another thing: You may think this is funny... but right now I'm in Rockport with my family. It's my "Dad-Dad"'s birthday and he loves to fish, so we went to Rockport/Fulton for his birthday! Happy Birthday Grandad!!! Lots of fun this weekend, and fun is planned for today too. We rented a vacation rental that's so nice on Copano Bay, this huge bay. Right now I'm sitting at our dinner table, in my pajamas, just after breakfast. Ahhh...cozy. We have to leave the house by eleven o'clock, but we plan to adventure around the beach. Fun!
So it's been nice over the last couple weeks, and we were on our school's brodcasted (schoolwide) morning announcements for two weeks (the second week by accident). But we'll update soon with more all about the days, so y'all reading this have a great week and God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment