SUMMERTIME!!!!

Hi there! Hope you're enjoying sweet, sunny Summer! Have a blessed season!

Followers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

DRESS REHEARSALS!!!!

The time has come for one of my most favorite things in the world. It's....Drama Camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, this whole week Hope and I have been so busy because of our church drama camp. You see, each Summer, my church creates a drama camp made just for kids. We start off with no sets, no props, and no costumes. The kids get to do everything. We have to make the sets, props, and costumes. It is very busy!!
This year's play was the Disney movie, "The Jungle Book". Hope is Bagheera, the panther who raises Mowgli, the little boy. And I'm Shere Khan, the tiger, who is a very mean character. This year's play was very hard to set up in just these past few days, but it was lots of fun. Tomorrow will be the dress rehearsal for the play, and then tomorrow night will be our performance.
Yeah, it's going to be crazy tomorrow,but, still, I can't wait! I hope I can do my best and break a leg!
Ha, ha, ha!
Wish me luck,
Janae M.

No comments:

Post a Comment