SUMMERTIME!!!!

Hi there! Hope you're enjoying sweet, sunny Summer! Have a blessed season!

Followers

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Redecoration Inspiration!

Hey! Merry March!
Wow, time is flying! I cannot believe it's almost Spring! Eeeekkk!
Speaking of Spring, is anyone doing some Spring cleaning? Yep, everyone knows it's that time of year again.....and I think we all have some cleaning to do!!!!! Especially Hope and I- we have our hands full this weekend with a big project. As some of you might've heard, for our birthday, Hope and I got new bedspreads for our new rooms. We weren't very comfortable with this idea originally, considering this would be the first time we haven't slept in the same room before. But, after lots of thinking, we felt better about our new spaces! Hope's room will be replacing our old playroom, which is right next to my room (our original room). It's really exciting that we'll be getting and redecorating our own rooms, but it's going to take a lot of work! Today, Hope and I cleared out the playroom so we could paint her future bedroom. Now, I know I don't sound like it, but I am a little bit of a neat freak. It bothers me to see trashy, junky stuff where it shouldn't be! So......this project was quite "troublesome"- yeah, we'll just say that- for me. I mean, seriously, who knew we had all that stuff? It's amazing all of the clutter that can come out of a tiny storage shelf! I sat down and organized practically everything!!!! Threw out stuff, replaced stuff, picked up stuff, cleaned up stuff- you name it, I did it to stuff. So, like I said, it's going to take a lot of work, but it'll be worth it in the end. After I organized our storage bins and art supplies, things finally started looking normal, and Hope and our father had painted a wall in her future bedroom! It looks awesome! I can't wait to give ya'll updates on both of our rooms!
So, yes, we are definitely doing our "Spring Cleaning" now. And just like most Spring Cleaning projects, we can't wait to show you the finished product!!
More to come!
Blessings,
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment