Hey! It's that time again......SPECIAL GUEST TIME!!!!!!!!
We just finished an amazing meeting with our fellow Girl Scout memebers, Katie and Sara! We are currently tracking our pizza order for the night on the Domino's website and just hangin' out. We decided to let you get to know Katie and Sara some more, so......we're doing an interview!!!!!!!!!!
Us: So, how are you?
Katie: Fairly well. I would like to be climbing trees, but it's a lil bit too late for that.
Sara: I'm good....just waiting for my pizza....then I will dance the night away!!!! Party all night! Sleep all day! Goin on a sugar rush.....no other foods in the way!
Us: For those of you who do not know, Sara is our lil sweet/dessert lover! Katie is our residential tree climber/adventure girl. She loves going outdoors at night!
Sara: Hey! I eat some food other than sweets.
Katie: Yeah right! When?!
Sara: I eat fruit at school and at home. I eat grapes, pizza, and shrimp cocktail! JK!
Katie: Pizza is not a fruit.
Us: Neither is shrimp cocktail. (Even if it has a "JK!!!" at the end of it.)
Sara: Whatever! Goodnight!
Katie:You can't ignore the fact that shrimp cocktail and pizza are not fruits. Goodnight!
Us: Well, it looks like the girls are ready to go! Thanks for listening to the interview!
Blessings,
H and J
Friday, February 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment