Hope: Meet our future bloggers and our aunt and cousin, Aunt Cathy and Cousin Connor. Right now we have them with us to say hello. Say hi guys!
Connor: I like cheese!
Hope: He says random things.
Connor: Uncle Matt-Hook 'em horns!
Hope: FYI "Uncle Matt" is our father, ad loves Texas Tech. Connor's a teaser!
Connor: Any college team that is in Texas that is not the longhorns is a really horrible team!
Hope: Hey! Be appreciative of the other teams, too.
Connor: No thanks!
Hope: C'mon! Hey, and don't forget the Spurs-even if they aren't a college team. Isn't that a team all Texans can agree on?
Connor: If you read what I said you would know that I said that college teams in Texas. Not basketball or any other sports. The spurs are my second favorite basketball team in the world. My first favorite team is the Mavericks. Except in baseball I don't like the astros. All sports are good except for about 20 of them including hockey. I dont know why I said hockey but I just decided that it was one of my least favorite sports. I think I've kept hope away from the keyboard long enough so I'm going to turn it over to her now. She will really like that I hope. Hey, Hope is her name . That was funny because I just said Hope. I'm keping her away for a long time. It will be even longer if I write this sentence and tell you about my new poem.
oh, dogs you are so fun.
even if you lick each others buns.
when you are in the house and poop or pee.
I cant help saying o'jee
you sip from the can.
even though you know the toilet is ban.
you chase the cat all the time.
but your still worth 109
I hope you liked my poem. I wrote at school. I have to take a potty break so I will finally turn it over to Hope.
Hope: Wow, that is very interesting Connor. Let's ask Aunt Cathy if she has anything to say.
Aunt Cathy: I love learning to do the blog from Hope and Janae.
Hope: Oh, Aunt Cathy is the best. Anyways, let me just tell y'all two things before I end this entry.
1. Check out our new background! Thank you, "The Cutest Blog on the Block" for decorationg our beautiful blog!
2. Janae and I hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving!
-Hope (with guest stars Cousin Connor and Aunt Cathy)
P.S.
Connor hopes that you have a very special Thanksgiving and eats a lot of turkey!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alright, we hope y'all will remember that God loves YOU, and this Thanksgiving be thankul for all His love!
ReplyDelete-Hope (as in Hope and Janae) :)