SUMMERTIME!!!!

Hi there! Hope you're enjoying sweet, sunny Summer! Have a blessed season!

Followers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!
Hey! Happy Thanksgiving! Hope and I are so excited about spending time wih our family! It's going to be so much fun!
Every Thanksgiving, we eat the traditional meal: turkey with stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes-sweet or regular, and of course, pies!
But I wanted to make this Thanksgiving special. So I made this list of great reasons for having Thanksgiving- because you have to love a holiday that's full of food!
Reason #1: The Food-turkey, potatoes, gravy-it's all good!
Reason #2: The Family-cousins, aunts and uncles- who doesn't love getting together and having a good time with the family?
Reason #3: The Story- Pilgrims and Indians both helping each other- it's a great story!
Reason #4: Giving Thanks- Be thankful for what you have!
Reason #5: The Holiday- getting Thanksgiving Day and week off- so much fun!
So, how do you like it? I thought it would be a great way to be thankful for Thanksgiving!I hope this helps make your Thanksgiving!
Love,
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment