SUMMERTIME!!!!

Hi there! Hope you're enjoying sweet, sunny Summer! Have a blessed season!

Followers

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Memories from Winters Passed....

Alright, it's Christmastime and we all need a moment to relax....and look back on some good ol' winter memories! Here's a collection of pics and media from our winters passed...Enjoy!




This is the original baby Christmas pic. We were so adorable, if I can say so myself!



2002 was a Shirley Temple Twins Christmas!



Sharing the sisterly love in 2003....



Sweeties with Santa




The fam.




This was seriously our Christmas card picture for 2006. Cute!




Christmas 2007.



Who doesn't love a gingerbread house?




Silly puppy! Gifts are for humans! Haha!




Le grande tree...



And while the Christmas of 2011 is still to come... we know it will be great. So let's look forward to a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and keep living our lives as great people and wonderful Christians! Thanks!

-Hope

BTW: We should be getting in a new video on the blog soon about our snowfall from last February. I've been working on that and I should have it done very soon, hopefully!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment