We've got some big news.
I mean some really, really big news.
Besides school being out and all of the fun summer stuff going on (more on that in posts to come), Janae and I have this big piece of news for you.
Here it goes... Janae and I are starting another blog in addition to this blog we have now. Yep, that's right. Now don't worry...we're still keeping our Hope and Janae blog, but we're just adding another blog to our management. This fabulous new blog is called TLC Babysitting and Co. and it is to be used for our upcoming babysitting business. You may not know this, but Janae and I love the little ones and we're starting off our jobs as babysitters by offering services through our babysittting co-op, TLC Babysitting and Co. We're keeping the new blog so that our customers can check on availability and services within the co-op and to catch all the new and exciting things going on with the business. Go ahead...go right now and check out this cool new blog! If you're not a customer but you're a Hope and Janae blog fan, than you still might enjoy catching up with all the exciting things going on with the co-op.
And that's not the only news...we also might be starting more blogs for different interests!
This just goes to show that you might want to check in with the blog more often....you never know when something new and cool could be going on.
Enjoy both of our blogs now!
-Hope
P.S. I almost forgot... the address to the TLC Babysitting and Co. blog is: www.tlcbabysittingandco.blogspot.com
Enjoy!
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment