SUMMERTIME!!!!

Hi there! Hope you're enjoying sweet, sunny Summer! Have a blessed season!

Followers

Monday, June 14, 2010

HAPPY SUMMER!!!

Yippee! Yahoo! Yay! What time is it? As most of you already know, it's summer time! And I know it's been a little while since I've blogged, like only about a month ago, but, believe me, you'll see a lot more blogging in the summer!
So far my summer has been great! Our G.T. Teacher's duaghter Hannah Garcia, has been babysitting Hope and I lately since our mom has to go to work. Hannah is super nice, too, so she is a REALLY awesome babysitter! We're so lucky to have her as our babysitter!
This week, Hannah wasn't able to babysit, so, we're spending the week at our grandparent's house. From today to Wednesday, we're staying with Grandma. And from Wednesday night to Friday morning, we're staying with Granny and Grandad. It's going to be a great week!
For the Fourth of July, which is just around the corner, our family is heading out to Port Aransas, for a Fourth of July celebration with a few friends from our church. That's yet another thing to look foward to!
Then we have our vacation, where we're going back to Disney World!
And then, at the end of summer, we have our theater camp!
IT'S GOING TO BE SO BUSY....BUT SO MUCH FUN!
So yep, that's basically what we're doing this summer, and I'll be making sure to blog about all the things we do, so don't worry.
Blog you soon,
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment